Based in: South West Wales
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- University of Wales College of Medicine Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy (1998).
- Cardiff University Post Graduate Certificate in University Teaching and Learning - Fundamentals of University Teaching and Learning (2006)
- University of Ulster Post Graduate Certificate in Sensory Integration 1 Foundations and Neuroscience (2013)
- Professional Member of The College of Occupational Therapists - BT0214891
- College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section Independent Practice - 1635
- College of Occupational Therapists Specialist Section Housing - 2116
- Registered with the Health & Care Professions Council OT28679
- Pending: Member of the British Association of Brain Injured Case Managers (BABICM)
Jenny is married with two grown up married sons and is now a Grandmother. She adores watching her grandson grow and learn new skills and tricks. Jenny lives in rural West Wales and enjoys an outdoor lifestyle.
She appreciates walking in the countryside or swimming in the local leisure facilities. Jenny enjoys tending to her fruit and vegetable garden with the help of her husband and relishes cooking and preserving the produce from the garden.