Based in: South Cotswolds
Clients: South West, Midlands and Home Counties
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Diploma in Social Sciences (Open University)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Havening Therapist (Psychosensory / ADT 'Amygdala Depotentiation Techniques')
- BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy: Membership - 759924
- Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists: Registration - 078283
- BABICM - British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers: Membership - 0947
James’ early career saw him working with and training horses in various disciplines, running a numbers of yards from eventing to carriage driving, but aiming his focus predominantly on dressage, being fortunate enough to work in two separate Olympic dressage yards and having responsibility for a team horse at the Atlanta Olympics.
James is now fortunate enough to have two horses of his own that he keeps local to him in the Cotswolds, where he live with his partner. They enjoy travelling and socialising, visiting the theatre, entertaining and listening to music.