Based in: Midlands
Clients: In and around the Midlands
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered Occupational Therapist
- Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered OT17223
- British Association of Occupational Therapists BT0100421
- Member of the College of Occupational Therapists
- Management Diploma
- Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) in Healthcare 2013
- Masters modules in leadership in Healthcare
Anne originally commenced her career in the NHS as a nurse before training as an Occupational Therapist. She has worked both in hospitals and in the community in a variety of clinical specialisms. She has a wealth of experience in acute care, rehabilitation and working in client homes. She has extensive clinical and managerial experience in healthcare.
Anne maintains her CPD on a regular basis to ensure she is continually developing professionally by regularly attending courses, study days, independent study and conferences. Anne has developed extremely positive relationships with a variety of clients and their families.
She has always been passionate about challenging boundaries to achieve out-comes and always has a ‘can do’ attitude. She also thrives on sharing her knowledge and enjoys teaching and developing others to support clients.