Based in: Warwickshire
Clients: Clients in the United Kingdom, Eire, Europe and the Middle East
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- 2015 Qualified People Handler and Risk Assessor
- 2009 Palliative Care Course at Kings College London
- 2008 Expert Witness training, including in the responsibilities of the single joint expert, Bond Solon Training
- 2005 Extended Nurse Prescribing Course, Coventry University
- 2004 NVQ level 5 in Operational Management 2003 Bachelor of Science Honours Degree, Coventry University 2002 Family Planning, Sexual Health and Cytology, University of Central England 2000 Diploma in Nursing (Distinction)
- 2000 ENB 998 Teaching and Assessing qualification
- 1979 Registered General Nurse, Mansfield School of Nursing
- 1975 Orthopaedic Nursing Certificate, Harlow Wood Orthopaedic Hospital, Nottingham.
Kathy is a member of The Royal College of Nursing, The British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers and the Tissue Viability Society. Kathy read relevant professional and research literature and attend conferences, seminars and training events to keep herself updated in her professional field.
Kathy enjoys spending time with family, travelling and participating in many sporting including playing golf, tennis, cycling and skiing. More recently Kathy has accompanied a group of disabled skiers to France in 2015 with the charity, Silver Lining.
Later in 2016, she will be cycling 350km from Vietnam to Cambodia to raise funds for the charity Silver Lining.