Based in: Warwickshire
Clients: In and around the Midlands, South East and South West
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered General Nurse - Adult RN1 Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) - Revalidated July 2018
- BSc (1st Class Honours) in Gerontological Nursing with Royal College of Nursing (RCN) Distance Learning
- Diploma in Mentoring and Assessing in the Clinical Setting with Coventry University
- Diploma in Professional Studies in Nursing with Coventry University
- Full membership of the Royal College of Nursing (RCN)
Bernadette enjoys spending time with her family. She has seven grandchildren, one of whom has a rare genetic syndrome with consequent special needs, and as a family they help support with managing these.
Bernadette visits London and the theatre as much as she can and is an avid reader. She also keeps fit by visiting her local gym and takes walks in the local countryside. She loves to travel and regularly visits her family in New York.