Based in: Buckinghamshire
Clients: Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Middlesex, Hertfordshire and the South East
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- British Association of Brain Injuries Case Managers (BABICM) Practitioner
- Diploma in Access to Allied Health Professions
- Royal College of Occupational Therapy Member
- Professional and Public Liability Insurance
- BSc Hons Occupational Therapy, Oxford Brookes University.
Rob is a married father of two young children and is passionate about the value of family and its role in recovery. Rob has first-hand lived experience of a severe brain injury within his family giving him a very realistic perspective of both the challenges and opportunities involved in the recovery process.
Rob remains passionate about outdoor activity and motorsport and when not working can often be found ‘playing’ on one of his bikes.