Change Management and Programme Support Lead
You will review current work flows and practices and identify streamlining for case management documentation and records, to:
- Better meet legislative and regulatory compliance with accurate and efficient reporting
- Concisely present evidenced reporting for litigation and clinical case management requirements
- Develop and support implementation of enhanced processes
- Provide executive support to Operations Manager and Management Team with change implementation
- To support with communication strategies and content
You must be experienced in change management with a proven track record using relevant programme management methodologies. Your priority focus will be reviewing our use of the CRM programme and enhancing interface of use across business processes, to best support delivery of case management. This will also include transition of all reporting across two key programmes, and you will provide first line support as directed by the operations manager.
Salary to be discussed at interview and will be subject to experience and qualifications.
All posts are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure with Adult and Child Workforce Barring.
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 10th March 2020 with interviews to be held week commencing 16th March 2020.
Immediate start required due to nature of the business.