Bank Support Worker
BANK Support Workers required for an adult male with brain and spinal injuries living in Long Sutton area.
Enthusiastic and experienced BANK support workers required to join a small team.
The client has complex needs and is a full-time wheelchair user who suffered a road traffic accident resulting in a brain and spinal injuries. He requires support with all aspects of his care.
The client is living with his father. He has a small team of support workers. You will need to be willing to learn how to meet the client’s needs and be able to deliver excellent standards of care. To develop client’s social interests and activities in the community with him.
- Demonstrate a high quality of verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working with clients with complex needs.
- Demonstrate awareness of risk.
- Evidence of enabling skills and ability to encourage independence.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have a good sense of humour.
- Must demonstrate ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team.
- A high level of mental and physical stamina
- Must demonstrate a high level of organisational and administrative skills.
The bank Support Worker will be required to cover shifts as required, staff holidays and sickness. They should be flexible and willing to deal with the day to day needs of the family. A variety of shifts are available to include days, nights and weekends. This may lead to permanent hours.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS). Full training will be provided. A full driving licence is essential.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the Employer