We are seeking an energic, committed and resourceful individual to work alongside a female client with an acquired brain injury. The position is available within a small team providing 24 hours a day 7 days a week support in the Oxfordshire area.
Client centred care, recovery focused rehabilitation and teamwork will be at heart of the service provided to this client. The successful applicant will be adept in managing daily living tasks as well as facilitating a number of social engagements. You will be dynamic and imaginative when planning activities as well as respectful of the client’s independent capabilities and behaviours.
As part of the support team you will working on a 1:1 basis and responsible for assisting with the following:
- Supporting with independent living including cooking and healthy lifestyle choices
- Supporting with access to social engagements and activities including painting, drawing and photography
- Managing client's motivation, fatigue and emotional behaviours.
- Keeping detailed records of support provided
- Supporting during holidays and short breaks
This is a fantastic opportunity for an empathetic, reliable and determined individual to develop their skills working alongside an experienced team, supported by a case manager and wider network of treating professionals.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training and guidance will be provided.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
Job type: Part time & Full time available (day and night hours)
Salary: Competitive rates of pay
This role is subject to two excellent references and a successful Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the Employer