COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus
CCMS is monitoring the outbreak of the Pandemic Covid19 and will continue to act in the best interest of our clients, their care and support teams and our Case Managers. As this is a fast-moving and evolving situation, we are taking a pro-active approach and are monitoring guidance and advice daily to try to reduce and mitigate any risks.
If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Case Manager.
If you are concerned that you feel you have been exposed to the virus, please stay at home and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 and follow the NHS advice and guidance.
We are following the guidance from the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England:
Further information can also be found:
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use an anti-viral alcohol hand-sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available (at least 60-70% alcohol)
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean