Senior Assistant Case Manager
Based in: Gloucestershire
Clients: along the M5 corridor
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Certificate in Counselling
Ali has experience in the following areas:
- Spinal injuries all levels (Paediatric and Adult).
- Traumatic Brain injury (Paediatric and Adult) to include Walking Wounded / High Level Physical Functional Difficulties / Cognitive Difficulties / Vegetative State / Minimal Awareness.
- Cerebral Palsy (Paediatric and Adult).
- Learning disabilities (Paediatric and Adult).
- Orthopaedic Injuries (Paediatric and Adult).
- Amputees (Paediatric and Adult).
Ali has worked her way up from the ground level starting as a support worker for two clients up until the present day as a Senior Case Manager Assistant. This has given her a great insight for working with both our clients and supporting the families around each client. Ali is non-judgemental and allow time and space to achieve the right outcomes.
Ali enjoys working and mentoring teams for our clients. This has been a long-term area she has experience in. She also enjoys working with the families of clients which enables her to use her vast knowledge of the case management roll and in-turn passes this knowledge on to support family members with good outcomes.
Ali is empathetic and due to her experience, can support families through the claims process.
Ali has been on the CCMS Ltd Pathway and has taken advantage of all the experience this has given her in this area of work. She has worked as a Case Manager Assistant, and more recently a Senior Case Manager Assistant, for many years looking after the day to day running of many cases.
Ali is calm, experienced in the field and always contactable. She approaches everything with a common-sense manner enabling her to achieve the best results. She very much enjoys her role and now has 18 years of experience.