*Female Support Worker
Female support worker required to assist a lovely, friendly, young woman who has cerebral palsy to live independently in her own home and lead a varied and interesting life.
Preferably you need:
- Ability to work as part of a small team and in a client led environment.
- Ability to provide a high standard of therapeutic support with a caring and professional approach.
- Help with jobs around the home, personal care and taking her swimming.
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn and go on adventures!
- A clean driving licence and confidence to drive a large car.
- Ability to work flexible hours throughout the week and weekend.
- Must like dogs.
- Experience of working on a 1:1 basis with someone with a brain injury would be good but not essential as full training will be given.
Working hours will be 5 + hours a week.
All posts are subject to DBS Enhanced Disclosure. Full training will be provided. A full driving licence is essential.
Closing Date: 20 October 2017
*This post is subject to a genuine qualification under the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, section 7(2)(e).Click to download PDF with full job description