Case Managers and Assistant Case Managers
We are currently recruiting Case Managers and Assistant Case Managers across the country!
Community Case Management Services are recognised leaders in our field and are a team driven by a passion to ensure the very best outcome for those injured. Our clients are at the heart of all we do and our reputation speaks for itself. We provide stimulating, challenging and rewarding work and would like to hear from professionals who share our ethos of working to the highest standards in a genuinely caring environment.
We value our case management team and this is reflected in our comprehensive case management training pathway, supervised practice and remuneration. We have a family friendly ethos and provide constant support and backup to our case managers. We have a well-established career pathway that encourages continued professional development.
- Professional registration with HCPC, NMC, BPS, CQSW or similar
- Full driving license with own transport
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to be analytical
- Highly motivated with a passion for providing excellent care
- IT skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office software and knowledge of cloud-based storage and online file sharing
For more information about this role, please refer to the Scope of Practice.
All posts are subject to DBS Enhanced Disclosure.Click to download PDF with full job description