We are recruiting a support worker to work with an eight-year-old girl. She has cerebral palsy and has some learning and physical disabilities. She needs a support worker who will have fun with her, take her on outings and do activities with her. The support worker will work with our client on her therapy programmes and help with her schoolwork.
We need someone who is well organised, flexible, responsible, trustworthy and reliable.
- Willingness to undertake Care Certificate Training
- Experience of and enthusiasm for working with children with physical and learning difficulties.
- Have 2 suitable references
- Be prepared to go through the necessary background checks
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- NVQ level 2, Health and social Care or equivalent
- Experience of working on rehabilitation programmes under the guidance of therapists
Working hours: 3pm-8pm Monday to Friday.
All posts are subject to DBS Enhanced Disclosure. Full training will be provided.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the EmployerClick to download PDF with full job description