Enthusiastic and experienced rehabilitation support workers required for a fourteen-year-old client working in the family home to increase her independence and to support her with community-based activities. Our client has physical and social difficulties but she is very bright academically and studying GCSE with a plan to attend University. Currently living in the Tonyrefail area however the family are looking to move within a 5-10-mile radius of this area. You will be working closely with a private therapy team and following a rehabilitation programme and goals for our client’s independence.
- Must demonstrate a high quality of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Previous experience of working with clients with a brain injury
- Demonstrate awareness of risk
- Evidence of enabling skills and ability to encourage independence
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have a good sense of humour
- Must demonstrate ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team
- You must be able to attend therapy training, Mandatory and client specific training and meetings.
- A high level of mental and physical stamina
- Must demonstrate a high level of organisational and administrative skills
- A clean driving licence is essential. A Vehicle is provided
- Willing to support with homework and preparation for exams
Working hours: Term Time shifts are 6.45am-8.45am, 2.30pm-7.30pm Mon-Fri, 9am-1pm alternate Saturdays. School Holiday shifts are 6.45am-7.00pm on a rota basis covering 2 full days and one half day.
Hours are likely to increase in the next couple of months.
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure. Full training will be provided. A full driving licence is essential.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the Employer
Click to download PDF with full job description