Enthusiastic and experienced support workers required to join a small team.
The client has complex needs and is a full-time wheel chair user who suffered a road traffic accident resulting in brain and spinal injuries.
He requires support with all aspects of his care
The client is living with his elderly parents who are currently his main carers. Support workers will need to be willing to learn how to meet the client’s needs and be able to deliver excellent standards of care.
You will be required to help develop the client’s social interests and activities in the community with him.
- Demonstrate a high quality of verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of working with clients with complex needs
- Demonstrate awareness of risk
- Evidence of enabling skills and ability to encourage independence
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must have a good sense of humour
- Must demonstrate ability to work confidently alone and as part of a team
- A high level of mental and physical stamina
- Must demonstrate a high level of organisational and administrative skills
Working hours: 30 Hours x 1 post
30 Hours x 1 post maternity cover
Bank support workers.
Our client seeks someone who is well organised and flexible.
All posts are subject to an DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Full training will be provided. A full driving licence is essential.
NB: Community Case Management Services Limited are not the Employer
Click to download PDF with full job description