We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills. You will be working as part of a team within a fully supported role, you will be responsible for managing new and existing staff files, processing and checking DBS checks, Processing Right to Work checks, updating and maintaining staff records on our database. You will be supporting a small team of existing employees and working closely with the HR Liaison Manager
- Verifying and checking identification documents
- Right to Work checks and liaising directly with the Home Office where applicable
- Knowledge of Employment Law Legislation, Investigation meetings, Grievance and Disciplinary processes
- Regular checking of company Policy and Procedures for our client employees
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Checks (DBS)
- To assist with the process for recruitment and selection ensuring compliance at all stages of the process
- Maintaining databases
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Travel to meetings
- The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years proven HR experience within the Care Industry
- Familiarity with current Employment Law Legislations, Investigation, Grievance and Disciplinary processes, GDPR
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking Systems and Employee Databases
- Ability to manage a large workload, including planning, organising and prioritising workloads effectively
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including both written and verbal and ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Confidentiality is essential
Working hours will be: 3 days per week, 9.00am to 17.30pm to work alongside HR Liaison Manager.
Rates of Pay: Negotiable, depending on experience.
A full driving licence and own transport is essential due to rural location.