About CCMS Ltd
Community Case Management Services Ltd (CCMS) is a specialist provider of case management for the rehabilitation of severely injured adults and children throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and Worldwide. CCMS provides quality-of-life solutions for a wide range of clients who have suffered catastrophic / complex and life-changing injuries such as acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury or loss of limb. At CCMS, we ensure that the highest level and quality of care is provided and tailored to individual needs. Our services support our clients with their high level of complex and medical needs and ensures that they are encouraged and given the opportunity to live their lives to the full.
The CCMS team of over 60 Case Managers and Therapists are based throughout the UK and on mainland Europe, and primarily come from nursing backgrounds. We also have Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Speech and Language Therapists, Neuro-Physiotherapists and Psychologists.
All of our Case Managers and Therapists are clinically qualified professionals and members of at least one of the following: NMC, RCN, HCPC, COT, BABICM or CMSUK.
CCMS is on the SIA's list of approved Case Managers.
All CCMS Case Managers undergo training on our Case Management Pathway and have a full understanding of the litigation process, as well as undertaking their own continuing CPD.
- Case Management
- SMART Goal-Centred Care, Support & Therapy Programmes
- Immediate and Short Term Needs Assessments
- Initial Case Management Reports
- Rehabilitation / Support Programmes
- Ventilated Clients
- Client Account Management
- Recruitment, vTraining & Supervision of Support Workers
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Case Management for both adults and children
- Treating Therapists
- Co-ordinate a full care and rehabilitation programme
- Resource funding, liaise with the NHS/Insurance companies/local authorities
- Facilitate therapies, housing services, and social and vocational activities
- Change lives for the better to allow the individual choice and freedom of activities
- Full support from qualified clinical case managers and therapists, trained in management of risk